Become a member for just £50
The Sodbury and Yate Business Association is a successful, dynamic and friendly network of local businesses from the South Gloucestershire area. You’ll find a wide range of representative businesses and trades within our membership from accountants and solicitors, training and HR companies, marketing and sales specialists, to health and wellbeing experts. We encourage all local businesses to be part of SYBA and do not restrict membership to one business per category, unlike other networking groups.
Membership is just £50 per registered business a year, and you are welcome to come to one of our monthly meetings before joining fully.
As part of your SYBA membership, you can:
- Make connections with over 50 local businesses
- Connect and network at our monthly meetings (second Monday of each month)
- Take part in regular business and social events, including business breakfasts and fundraising activities
- Advertise your business in our members’ promotions corner at every monthly meeting
- Introduce your business to members with a five-minute introduction
- List your business in our online member directory and be promoted on our social media pages
- Hire display boards and audio-visual equipment at no charge
Our membership year is from 1st July to 30th June; if you are joining between 1st January and 30th June, a half-year membership is £25.