Rebecca Adams is a language teacher turned freelance writer. She works with you to help you spread the word about your service or product through writing and blogging.
Writing about your business:
- gives you the opportunity to show, rather than tell, potential clients what you do
- sets you up as an authority and enhances your credibility
- helps you gain trust
- drives traffic to your website
- keeps your advertising costs down
- connects you to people who are interested in becoming clients
- gives added value to existing customers, helping you to provide great customer service
A degree in English Literature and Spanish led Rebecca to Spain where she had the opportunity to work as a teacher, trainer, writer and public speaker with universities, government organisations, schools and international publishers both in Spain and the UK. She now combines this experience and versatility to help you educate others about your business through writing.
In 2010 Rebecca wrote her first blog to keep in touch with friends and family whilst in India. In 2016 she began her current blog Travel Write Change. Since then she has been learning how blogging, guest blogging, article writing, books, ebooks and SEO can help raise awareness of your business.
As Communications Secretary of the Sodbury & Yate Business Association, she’s supporting us to become more visible and grow as an association.
Read her blog Travel Write Change
To find out more, please email Rebecca at the address below.